Through Families First, members gain a better understanding of how families work and learn skills to become strong family members. Its goals are to: help members become strong family members and leaders for today and tomorrow and strengthen the family as the basic unit of society.
Families First Units
- Families Today – understand and celebrate families
- You-Me-Us – strengthen family relationships
- Meet the Challenge – overcome obstacles together
- Balancing Family and Career – manage multiple responsibilities
- Parent Practice – learn to nurture children
Have additional questions? Contact our VP of Public Relations, Jordan Bryant, email@example.com